Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Meditations on the Holy Rosary
1. Annunciation to the Blessed Virgin Mary -We pray that sinner will be obedient to God's will for their lives.
2. Visitation of the Blessed Virgin Mary -We pray that Our Lord will visit sinners.
3. Nativity of Our Lord -We Pray that Our Lord will make His dwelling with sinners.
4. Presentation of Our Lord -We pray that sinners will present themselves to the Lord in Confession.
5. Finding of Our Lord in the Temple -We pray that sinners will find Our Lord in the Tabernacle
1. Agony in the Garden of Olives - We contemplate the Divine Bridegroom suffering under the full knowledge of the life of sin of His Bride, the Church.
2. Flagellation of the Lord - We contemplate the Bridegroom suffering under the lashes; the weights on the whips digging into Him like the sins of His Bride.
3. Crowning of the Lord - We contemplate the Bridegroom in full nuptial regalia; His wedding crown is become a torture device, the sins of His Bride piercing Him like a thousand needles on His Head. His scepter, His symbol of authority over her, is become a symbol of mockery and rejection.
4. The Lord Carries His Cross - We contemplate the Bridegroom suffering under the weight of the cross, which bears down on Him like the life of sin of His Bride.
5. Crucifixion and Death of the Lord - We contemplate the Bridegroom giving Himself to the Father to sanctify His Bride. He gives His entire Self to Her, even His Very Body, which She receives in the Eucharist.
1. Resurrection of the Lord - We pray that sinners will rise from the death of sin.
2. Ascension of the Lord - We pray that sinners will ascend to the highest levels of prayer.
3. Decent of the Holy Ghost - We pray that sinners will be set on fire by the Love of God.
4. Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary - We pray that sinners will be taken up to Heaven.
5. Crowning of the Blessed Virgin Mary - We pray that sinners will be obedient to the authority of the queen.