O Lord Thou shalt open my lips and my mouth shall declare Thy praise.

Thursday, August 30, 2012

The Lord of Time and Lord of Love


Come O Sinner and heed the call of the Divine Bridegroom: Why O Sinner dost thou live thy life without Me? Am I not good enough for thy life? Is thy life so much greater than I that I have not been able to be a part of it? Thou hast lived thy years and all the events of thy life have been experienced without Me; what is there left for Me now? What is left to give Me for thou hast given thyself to the world's emotions and pleasures and lived all of life without Me? As God I created thee to live in My love but thou hast given thyself to the empty emotions and pleasures of the world. What have you left to give Me?

Give thyself to Me and I will fill thee with My love. I will fill thee with My love, which cleanse thee and restore thy purity. I do not forgive by ignoring thy sins or refusing to give thee just punishment; rather I forgive by destroying thy sins from time and space. Once absolved, the sinful event in the past no longer exists. There is nothing in the past for Me to remember against thee. It is no longer a part of thy past. The effects of the sin exist without a cause for the cause never existed. Those who remember the sin remember something that never took place for I, as the Lord of Time, have destroyed the event from the past. All that is left is My Divine Love which destroyed a sin that no longer took place. Confession is that by which I change the past. Thy sin is destroyed because I sacrificed Myself to the Father to make thee holy. Give thyself to the Father through Me to return My love. I will give Myself to Thee and, filled with My love, thou dost become a part of Me and thou shalt dwell in My Heart. Arise, arise O Sinner and be washed in My Blood. Arise, arise and utter a canticle with thy purity fully restored.