O Lord Thou shalt open my lips and my mouth shall declare Thy praise.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Sacred Heart Novena Begins Today

The Heart of Jesus lies broken by the sins of His Bride the Church. He calls out to Her
to enter His Heart by the hole She broke in it to rest therein and His Blood will wash
Her clean. He will be over Her as Her protector and She will be under Him, supporting
Him in His sacrifice for Her sake.

Novena prayer:

O most holy Heart of Jesus, fountain of every blessing, I adore Thee, I love Thee and with a lively sorrow for my sins, I offer Thee this poor heart of mine. Make me humble, patient, pure and wholly obedient to Thy will. Grant, good Jesus, that I may live in Thee and for Thee. Protect me in the midst of danger; comfort me in my afflictions; give me health of body, assistance in my temporal needs, Thy blessing on all that I do, and the grace of a holy death. Within Thy Heart I place my every care. In every need let me come to Thee with humble trust saying, Heart of Jesus help me.